The following is a translation of a letter dated October 26, 1937 from the Administrator of the Rohatyn District to the Voivodship office in Stanislawow. This letter is stored on microfilm at CAHJP in Jersulem. A copy of the image was acquired by Karen and translated by Donia.
The Society of Ahavat Israel in Rohatyn was first registered on October 1, 1931.
On October 31, 1936, a general membership meeting was held and a new board was elected.
President: Dr. Leon Zlatkes
Vice President: Abraham Topf
Management: Jakub Eichel
Secretary: Herman Borak
Deputy/Alt Secretary: Meniel Lew
Treasurer: Mejer Reiss
Markus Buhn,Izrael Banner, Ire Margules, Eisig Nass, Feiwel Lachs, Chaskel Sigall, Jozef Klarnet, Dawid Hochber, Efroim Hausman